Monday 30 May 2011

Aamir pleased with Ram Sampat’s music for Delhi Belly

The B-town super star Aamir Khan seems to be more than pleased with the work of composer Ram Sampath, who has worked for the soundtrack of his upcoming film ‘Delhi Belly’. The actor is promoting it on several social network platforms, adding that every track is a gem, but at the same time Aamir Khan asks everyone not to hear them on pirates CDs.
The composer Ram Sampath has done a little experimental work on this movie, which apparently was on the taste of the Bollywood actor Aamir Khan. “The music of DB is out in stores now and I am so excited because I am really happy with the way the sound track has turned out. Ram Sampat has done some truly inspired work, and so have the various lyric writers. Each track is a gem. After really long I think it’s an album you would want to own,” posted the Bollywood celebrity on his blog on Saturday.
He continued by asking the fans to give him a feedback on the soundtrack “Please give me feedback, I’m very keen to know what you guys feel. But can I request you not to listen to it on pirated CDs or on websites who put up pirated versions.” Aamir also wanted to say that “The DKB music video has been shot by a young, and in my opinion very talented director-editor, Sajid. Sajid has shot some great music videos and was recommended to me by Ram and Sona. Believe it or not he shot it in one day flat!!! I think we should all watch out for him.”
The film in question is all scheduled to be released on the 1st of July. The movie production is directed by Abhinay Deo and starts Imran Khan, Vir Das, Poorna Jagannathan, Kunal Roy Kapoor and Shenaz Treasurywala.

No comments:

Post a Comment