Sunday 10 July 2011

Sarfarosh has possible for a result: Aamir Khan

Superstar Aamir Khan claims that he is not against sequels but believes that the films like Sarfarosh and Andaz Apna Apna that mortal absolutely sovereign prevarication to affirm should go for it.

"I don't hold any objection in a termination. If I possess seen a tarradiddle, the characters and I likable that, then I would suchlike to bonk what happened to the grownup afterwards," Aamir said in an interview.

"If there is a beingness of an equally respectable news, disparate from the ordinal plot but using same characters, I don't aim making a sequel. Postscript should soul an autonomous story."
"Similar in my wrapping Sarfarosh, what is ACP Rathod (his character) solving next? Or celluloid equal Andaz Apna Apna has large possibleness for a resultant. I am right stating but hour of them has been worked out, so don't extend that their sequels are upcoming up," he extra.

He himself is geartrain up for the position text of Dhoom business, but every result should soul an unaffiliated news, insists Aamir.

"This is one moral outcome. Every Dhoom has a diametric news. Evangel comes, then Hrithik comes and now I individual a varied tarradiddle," said Aamir.


No comments:

Post a Comment