Sunday 18 September 2011

Sayali Bhagat have no hesitation to wear bikni in Movies

  Ex Miss India and diva Sayali Bhagat says she doesn’t understand talk about girls rejecting to sport a bikini in “Dhoom 3″, adding she would happily put on for a role.
“I have no inhibitions about looking sexy. I am quite comfortable with my body. I want to wear bikinis. Sayali Bhagat in a bikini would definitely add value to any film,” she said in a statement.
“I work out regularly and have one of the hottest out fitss in Bollywood. I am fed up of playing the good girl on screen. Now I am looking for a change of image and would love to do hot roles like Bipasha in ‘Dhoom 2′.
“But sadly, I am only getting performance-oriented roles ‘Halla Bol’ and ‘Jail’ where I am dressed from top to bottom. Even in my upcoming movie ‘Ghost’ opposite Shiney Ahuja, I play a doctor. Even in Tinu Verma’s ‘This Weekend’, I play a tomboy except for that one song with Rajneesh Duggal wherein I have donned a hot orange bikini. Thank god for tiny mercies,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment